After a delay, NVIDIA have now released the next-gen GeForce RTX 3070 along with a brand new Linux driver.
Today AMD formally revealed the next-generation Radeon GPUs powered by the RDNA 2 architecture and it looks like they’re going to thoroughly give NVIDIA a run for your money.
What has four GPUs and could probably heat up your entire house? System76 have announced the Thelio Mega and it's absolutely ridiculous.
In case you've missed what's been going on, the progress on proper Vulkan support for the Raspberry Pi 4 has been going really well.
Enjoy retro computing? It seems one company does, as My Retro Computer have revived the classic Commodore 64 as a barebones PC case.
Today AMD revealed the Zen 3 CPU architecture along with the Ryzen 5000 series, with quite a big focus in single-threaded performance as they continue to fight Intel.
Intel have now confirmed a release window for the desktop version of their 11th Gen Intel Core CPUs code-named 'Rocket Lake', although not much else.
It seems NVIDIA don't want a repeat of what happened with the GeForce RTX 3080 and GeForce RTX 3090 as they've delayed the launch of the GeForce RTX 3070.
After a new AMD Ryzen powered Linux laptop for work and some gaming too? TUXEDO are back with another announcement with the Aura 15.
Lenovo announced the ThinkPad X1 Nano, a new premium laptop offering which like the Dell XPS 13 Developer Edition is one of the first to get Intel EVO branding - meaning it's really top stuff.
I almost can't believe it. The retro console Atari VCS might actually be shipping soon, as their initial production run sounds like it went well.
Dell is a company we don't often cover here, however we're now on their press lists and they sent over something quite interesting today with their new XPS 13 laptop models which come with the latest 11th Gen Intel Core processors. (ARTICLE UPDATED)
Are you in the market for new Linux hardware? Lenovo are expanding their selection, with an announcement today of more Linux-ready ThinkPad and ThinkStation PCs.
System76, the Pop!_OS Linux distribution maker and hardware vendor for laptops, desktops and servers has announced another open source firmware push.
As if you forgot, right? Today, the real next generation in gaming begins, with the release of the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 as the first in the desktop Ampere architecture.
Livestreams & Videos
- MMore Fun: „World of Warcraft“ (Wine/DXVK)
Popular this week
- Vulkan Ray Tracing becomes official with Vulkan 1.2.162 (updated)
- The upcoming metroidvania RPG 'Heart Forth, Alicia' is looking gorgeous
- Metro Exodus is still planned to release for Linux and macOS
- SteamOS-like couch gaming Linux distribution GamerOS expands with a new release
- Valve funds open source developer to work on Zink, the OpenGL on Vulkan driver
OpenMW, the open source game engine for Morrowind sees …
UNIGINE Engine 2.13 is an impressive upgrade for this r…
Steam Autumn Sale and the 2020 Steam Award Nominations …
Valve updates the Steam Linux Container Runtime for Pro…
My experiences of Valve's VR on Linux
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Input stuttering and Jittery movement when playing games on Steam…
- Request for advice on new build for Elite Dangerous, Minecraft, a…
- GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 on Manjaro KDE
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- Does anyone here use their graphics card to mine cryptocurrency?…