Good news if you are a Raspberry Pi fan as SDL2 now supports it, which does mean technically in future more games could work on it.
Valve has unveiled the final announcement and it's a controller and it's a very peculiar looking device.
So AMD has announced a low level graphics API that will be cross platform (no actual platforms stated yet though). This will make things very interesting that's for sure.
Valve have announced SteamOS, their own operating system based on Debian Linux that will be placed on a variety of gaming machines due for release in 2014.
A couple of days ago, version 0.2.3 of the official SDK (requires login) for the
It's the Alienware X51. No doubt it will come to many as a shock, as it did to myself. It would seem Dell wants to ...
I've been hunting for an affordable head mounted display (HMD) for years, and I've always been stunned at how high the price point for VR gear in general has managed to stay so high over the past decade and a half. There's cu...
Livestreams & Videos
- MMore Fun: „World of Warcraft“ (Wine/DXVK)
Popular this week
- Vulkan Ray Tracing becomes official with Vulkan 1.2.162 (updated)
- The upcoming metroidvania RPG 'Heart Forth, Alicia' is looking gorgeous
- Metro Exodus is still planned to release for Linux and macOS
- SteamOS-like couch gaming Linux distribution GamerOS expands with a new release
- Valve funds open source developer to work on Zink, the OpenGL on Vulkan driver
OpenMW, the open source game engine for Morrowind sees …
UNIGINE Engine 2.13 is an impressive upgrade for this r…
Steam Autumn Sale and the 2020 Steam Award Nominations …
Valve updates the Steam Linux Container Runtime for Pro…
My experiences of Valve's VR on Linux
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Input stuttering and Jittery movement when playing games on Steam…
- Request for advice on new build for Elite Dangerous, Minecraft, a…
- GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 on Manjaro KDE
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- Does anyone here use their graphics card to mine cryptocurrency?…