In Vivo is an action puzzle game with stealth elements about escaping from an alien UFO. It looks and sounds great, I suggest you take a look.
Airships v2 is out, bringing better multiplayer and more ship design options. At its core, the game is about designing airships and fighting with them. Ships are put together out of modules, and the layout of modules matters a great deal.
Tallowmere is a 2D indie action roguelike procedural death labyrinth platformer for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux, featuring randomly-generated levels, enemies, weapons, and gore.
KiloBite is an the next logical step for snake, 3D! A simple HighScore chaser with a beautiful retro look; which can be left on or mixed and matched to achieve a look you like.
Deceptively simple. Infinitely complex. LYNE is a minimalist puzzle game that will knot your brain as it calms your soul.
A Cyberpunk FPS with strong RPG elements, how can you not love Black Ice? It looks fantastic for an early game.
The Architect is a labyrinth/puzzle game where you have to exit the labyrinth by changing it around you. The player assumes control of a mysterious, yet insignificant tiny object. Every move must be carefully planned and double-checked, because once it is made there might be no turning back.
If you remember back in October of last year I mentioned that Alcarys Complex would be heading over to Linux, I am pleased to say it has now dropped and works great!
This looks pretty out-there, Glitchspace currently in alpha is a first person puzzle game where you have to reprogram glitches to proceed.
Mutant Gangland is a fast paced turn based strategy game for those with no need for micro management. Create units, capture buildings and wage war against a player or AI controlled opponent.
Livestreams & Videos
- MMore Fun: „World of Warcraft“ (Wine/DXVK)
Popular this week
- Vulkan Ray Tracing becomes official with Vulkan 1.2.162 (updated)
- The upcoming metroidvania RPG 'Heart Forth, Alicia' is looking gorgeous
- Metro Exodus is still planned to release for Linux and macOS
- SteamOS-like couch gaming Linux distribution GamerOS expands with a new release
- Valve funds open source developer to work on Zink, the OpenGL on Vulkan driver
OpenMW, the open source game engine for Morrowind sees …
UNIGINE Engine 2.13 is an impressive upgrade for this r…
Steam Autumn Sale and the 2020 Steam Award Nominations …
Valve updates the Steam Linux Container Runtime for Pro…
My experiences of Valve's VR on Linux
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Input stuttering and Jittery movement when playing games on Steam…
- Request for advice on new build for Elite Dangerous, Minecraft, a…
- GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 on Manjaro KDE
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- Does anyone here use their graphics card to mine cryptocurrency?…