The ever popular Spring RTS Engine has released a second Release Candidate to become the next stable release. They really do need to get updated packages to Ubuntu, seems they have left it behind a couple of versions!
The developers of the in development arcade style shooter Steel Storm QuoteWhile you were guessing what's going on, we have been polishing demo, tuning the code and been messing with the sounds. ...
A short a very sweet news article was submitted to let you all know about "Badass vs Robot" To quote: QuoteExclusive Linux release! ...
QuoteThe Wine team is proud to announce that the stable release Wine 1.2 is now available. This release represents two years of development effort and over 23,000 changes. The main highlights are the support for 64-...
Wildfire Games has announced the 3rd pre-alpha version of their Age Of Empires-like RTS game. QuoteWildfire Games proudly announces the release of a third pre-alpha version of 0 A.D., a free, open-source game of anc...
Achron is a Real Time Strategy (RTS) game with time controlling elements, turn back time and change something you did wrong etc etc... One of their recent releases added support for Linux and the game looks interesting too.
Well here you have it folks apparently Valve has announced that Steam will be coming to Linux after all.
$610,901 later and 72,791 contributors (at time of writing) the Humble Indie Bundle is a MASSIVE success.
Livestreams & Videos
- MMore Fun: „World of Warcraft“ (Wine/DXVK)
Popular this week
- Vulkan Ray Tracing becomes official with Vulkan 1.2.162 (updated)
- The upcoming metroidvania RPG 'Heart Forth, Alicia' is looking gorgeous
- Metro Exodus is still planned to release for Linux and macOS
- SteamOS-like couch gaming Linux distribution GamerOS expands with a new release
- Valve funds open source developer to work on Zink, the OpenGL on Vulkan driver
OpenMW, the open source game engine for Morrowind sees …
UNIGINE Engine 2.13 is an impressive upgrade for this r…
Steam Autumn Sale and the 2020 Steam Award Nominations …
Valve updates the Steam Linux Container Runtime for Pro…
My experiences of Valve's VR on Linux
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Input stuttering and Jittery movement when playing games on Steam…
- Request for advice on new build for Elite Dangerous, Minecraft, a…
- GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 on Manjaro KDE
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- Does anyone here use their graphics card to mine cryptocurrency?…