The Castle Doctrine is a massively-multiplayer game about burglary and home defence by Jason Rohrer. The ...
Terasology is an open-source survival and discovery game with influences from Minecraft, Dwarf Fortress, and Dungeon Keeper. The game is in a pre-alpha state, but it's already fun to play...
We are a little late at covering this, but following the less than cheery news that Disney had closed down the venerable LucasArts in favour of licensing out their famous franchises to other developers instead, Raven Software has decided to actually m...
FLARE the increasingly awesome open source RPG Engine and Game of the same name has released version 0.18! The quality of this is just insane.
The 2.0.0 release of Soul Capture, a free software utility developed by Piga Software which can be used to capture both the video and audio playback of OpenGL applications such as games, has now been released. Quote...
After more than ten development releases,
A friend of mine on another forum sent me a message to ask for my opinion of Eureka, a new free software map editor for Doom engine based games that is itself based on Yadex, which was the classic option for Linux mappers back in the day.
Corsix-TH the open source engine to run Theme Hospital has hit 0.11 (well they did a while ago actually) and soon 0.20 will be out as well it seems. If you haven't played the...
Desurium is the official name for the open sourced Desura client which is now officially open sourced as of today. The source code is a...
The Spring RTS Engine project has release a test version of what could become 0.82 the next true version. They have asked for everyone to come forward and test! QuoteOn Linux this code can be build by...
Thanks to the success of the Humble Indie Bundle (which took in over a million dollars USD) the first two games have been open sourced with Lugaru HD and Penumbra Overture.
Livestreams & Videos
- MMore Fun: „World of Warcraft“ (Wine/DXVK)
Popular this week
- Vulkan Ray Tracing becomes official with Vulkan 1.2.162 (updated)
- The upcoming metroidvania RPG 'Heart Forth, Alicia' is looking gorgeous
- Metro Exodus is still planned to release for Linux and macOS
- SteamOS-like couch gaming Linux distribution GamerOS expands with a new release
- Valve funds open source developer to work on Zink, the OpenGL on Vulkan driver
OpenMW, the open source game engine for Morrowind sees …
UNIGINE Engine 2.13 is an impressive upgrade for this r…
Steam Autumn Sale and the 2020 Steam Award Nominations …
Valve updates the Steam Linux Container Runtime for Pro…
My experiences of Valve's VR on Linux
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Input stuttering and Jittery movement when playing games on Steam…
- Request for advice on new build for Elite Dangerous, Minecraft, a…
- GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 on Manjaro KDE
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- Does anyone here use their graphics card to mine cryptocurrency?…