Life of Pixel features platforming goodness spanning over 72 levels of moving & destructible platforms, double jumps, gravity inversion (wal...
Grimind is a 2D physics-based horror-themed adventure platformer. You are cast into forgotten caves and ancient crypts, and demonstrate your skills in passing obstacles and solving no...
Rochard, the puzzle-platformer that has the distinct honour of being the first ever Unity3D game released for Linux thanks to its inclusion with Humble Indie Bundle 6, now has a little more content. Developer Recoil Games have released their "Hard...
Game Information: Name: Rochard Released: September 27, 2011 Developer: Recoil Games Rating: 8/10 Hardware Specifications: Processor: AMD Sempron 140 2.7 Ghz Video ...
I kind of got distracted thanks to recent events, but after having recently won Psychonauts I wrote to Double Fine about the future of the games Linux port, and here are the responses I got. About updating the port and fixing the still rema...
Although word of an expansion (not DLC) being developed has been around for months, Frozenbyte has now officially announced work on Trine 2: Goblin Menace!
Livestreams & Videos
- RPGoodness: „Trails in the Sky SC“ (Wine)
Popular this week
- What we expect to come from Valve to help Linux gaming in 2021
- The open source Epic Games Store app Heroic Games Launcher has a big overhaul
- Get your big-screen Linux gaming on with a new GamerOS release
- AMD announces Ryzen 5000 Series Mobile CPUs, RDNA 2 GPUs in the first half of 2021
- Experimental Nintendo Switch emulator yuzu adds Linux AppImage for easier launching
Godot Engine gets a sixth 3.2.4 beta with a new CPU lig…
Stadia 'State Share' to launch with HITMAN 3
Odin is finally pleased so the open-world survival game…
Möbius Front '83 from Zachtronics now has online and A…
What we expect to come from Valve to help Linux gaming …
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts