Linux gaming really is coming along isn't it! Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition is now confirmed to be coming to Linux a developer tweeted. Trent Oster tweeted this interesting bit of info: I have just signed the
I got an interesting email the other day from Nathan Hurde of pawbyte about Fields of Fresh a new/fresh/far...
Dark Gates is an RPG game developed on Linux. I hope that Gaming on Linux could post a news about the game. Game has been released on Desura as part of alpha-fund project on 30th July '12. There is a demo available which currently is no di...
Phr00t the guy that brought us the procedurally generated Sci-fi shooter 3079 and is currently working on Gentrieve 2 a Metroid style game in a similar procedurally generated vein, has posted a Kickstarter to generate funds for 3079 sequel seeking only...
Brian Fargo and the team behind Wasteland 2 has released a first screenshot from the game and it looks promising. ...
Three Gates Studios currently have a kickstarter appeal running for a very nice looking RPG. They have currently $13775 of their required $25k goal. They have also announced there will be a linux build :D
Tomes of Mephistopheles patch 0.08a has just come out and brought along character saving, inventory, quickbar and spell book, among other things.
3079 the blocky RPG inspired by Minecraft and Fallout has released a new version! An odd game
Livestreams & Videos
- MMore Fun: „World of Warcraft“ (Wine/DXVK)
Popular this week
- Vulkan Ray Tracing becomes official with Vulkan 1.2.162 (updated)
- The upcoming metroidvania RPG 'Heart Forth, Alicia' is looking gorgeous
- Metro Exodus is still planned to release for Linux and macOS
- SteamOS-like couch gaming Linux distribution GamerOS expands with a new release
- Valve funds open source developer to work on Zink, the OpenGL on Vulkan driver
OpenMW, the open source game engine for Morrowind sees …
UNIGINE Engine 2.13 is an impressive upgrade for this r…
Steam Autumn Sale and the 2020 Steam Award Nominations …
Valve updates the Steam Linux Container Runtime for Pro…
My experiences of Valve's VR on Linux
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Input stuttering and Jittery movement when playing games on Steam…
- Request for advice on new build for Elite Dangerous, Minecraft, a…
- GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 on Manjaro KDE
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- Does anyone here use their graphics card to mine cryptocurrency?…