Writing on the official blog the developers have noted that L4D2 is still coming to Linux! Which is great news since it was supposed to be the original title!
A couple of days ago I wrote an article here on GOL, to ask if we could show our demand for the game Skullgirls. ...
Urban Games, the Swiss team behind Train Fever, recently...
Eador: Masters of the Broken World has been confirmed via a blog post to be coming to Linux thanks to Steam!
This just in the developers of The Cave have confirmed via twitter that ...
Linux gaming really is coming along isn't it! Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition is now confirmed to be coming to Linux a developer tweeted. Trent Oster tweeted this interesting bit of info: I have just signed the
IndieCity seems very much like Steam and Desura, it is an online distribution service with a client for games. Unlike Desura though it seems they have different things developers can hook into like...
After many didn't believe Phoronix articles about Steam coming to Linux, it seems they were right all along despite Valve stating before it wasn't happening. Recently he published an email from a reader of his about Steam coming ...
Phr00t the maker of 3079 a futuristic, open-world action first-person role playing game which is available on Linux, announces his next game Gentrieve 2. Inspired by one of my favorite Nintendo games Metroid! Quot...
Thanks to Ryan Swart on google+ i got notified about IndieCity. It is an online games store which will also have a downloadable client for Linux in the near future, they are focusing so...
Well for a while now I have been following forum threads on different websites and news posts on Phoronix and it seems that a Linux client for Steam (Valve's game platform) will be coming to Linux!
Well for those of you living under a rock Osmos is a small indie game currently for Mac and Windows that one of their developers has finally started the Linux port for and even promised a...
Livestreams & Videos
- MMore Fun: „World of Warcraft“ (Wine/DXVK)
Popular this week
- Vulkan Ray Tracing becomes official with Vulkan 1.2.162 (updated)
- The upcoming metroidvania RPG 'Heart Forth, Alicia' is looking gorgeous
- Metro Exodus is still planned to release for Linux and macOS
- SteamOS-like couch gaming Linux distribution GamerOS expands with a new release
- Valve funds open source developer to work on Zink, the OpenGL on Vulkan driver
OpenMW, the open source game engine for Morrowind sees …
UNIGINE Engine 2.13 is an impressive upgrade for this r…
Steam Autumn Sale and the 2020 Steam Award Nominations …
Valve updates the Steam Linux Container Runtime for Pro…
My experiences of Valve's VR on Linux
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Input stuttering and Jittery movement when playing games on Steam…
- Request for advice on new build for Elite Dangerous, Minecraft, a…
- GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 on Manjaro KDE
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- Does anyone here use their graphics card to mine cryptocurrency?…