The Battle for Wesnoth is a turn-based tactical strategy game with a high fantasy theme. Build up a great army, gradually turning raw recruits into hardened veterans. In later games, recall your toughest warriors and form a deadly host that none can stand against! Choose units from a large pool of specialists, and hand-pick a force with the right strengths to fight well on different terrains against all manner of opposition. Source available on [url=https://github.com/wesnoth]github[/url].
- The Dark Eye: „Drakensang“ (via Proton)
- Date: Happening now!
- Facepunch adjust their Linux plans for Rust, refunds being offered as it won't continue at all
- NVIDIA have released the 435.17 beta driver with Vulkan and OpenGL support for PRIME render offload
- Great looking retro-inspired FPS Ion Fury is out now with Linux support
- The dieselpunk sci-fi RPG INSOMNIA: The Ark due for Linux sometime after the next update
Great looking retro-inspired FPS Ion Fury is out now wi…
Action RPG with mutating characters Din's Legacy to lea…
Not quite time to wine down yet, with Wine 4.14 release…
PS3 emulator RPCS3 can now play Demon's Souls at 60FPS …
Steam Play Proton 4.11-2 is out, upgrading DXVK and FAu…
- See more comments