AdaGate is a 3D sokoban puzzle game within a Stargate / Portal fantasy setting. It is an elaborate example of modern OpenGL programming using the Ada language that runs on Windows, OSX, and GNU/Linux.
While searching a remote south-seas atoll for remnants of a lost American heroine, a nearly operational stargate beckons. Transported into strange dungeons, escape will require pushing every ZPM power cell onto a socket to power up the portal system. Then, blast your two portal guns at the walls and escape through the resulting wormhole.
Escape all 4 dungeons and the level of difficulty is increased for your next adventure.
- The Dark Eye: „Drakensang“ (via Proton)
- Date: Happening now!
- Facepunch adjust their Linux plans for Rust, refunds being offered as it won't continue at all
- NVIDIA have released the 435.17 beta driver with Vulkan and OpenGL support for PRIME render offload
- Great looking retro-inspired FPS Ion Fury is out now with Linux support
- The dieselpunk sci-fi RPG INSOMNIA: The Ark due for Linux sometime after the next update
Great looking retro-inspired FPS Ion Fury is out now wi…
Action RPG with mutating characters Din's Legacy to lea…
Not quite time to wine down yet, with Wine 4.14 release…
PS3 emulator RPCS3 can now play Demon's Souls at 60FPS …
Steam Play Proton 4.11-2 is out, upgrading DXVK and FAu…
- See more comments