Take up your sword, channel your magic or board your Mech. Chained Echoes is a 16-bit SNES style RPG set in a fantasy world where dragons are as common as piloted mechanical suits. Follow a group of heroes as they explore a land filled to the brim with charming characters, fantastic landscapes and vicious foes. Can you bring peace to a continent where war has been waged for generations and betrayal lurks around every corner?
Chained Echoes is a story-driven game where a group of heroes travel around the vast continent of Valandis to bring an end to the war between its three kingdoms. In the course of their journey, they will travel through a wide array of diverse landscapes spanning from wind-tanned plateaus and exotic archipelagos to sunken cities and forgotten dungeons.
- Chained Echoes an RPG in a world filled with Dragons and Mech suits - Steam page is up by Liam Dawe
27 January 2020 at 2:45 pm UTC
- Steam Link app now available for the Linux desktop
- Windows compatibility layer Wine 6.3 is out now
- Valve makes further improvements to Steam Link and Remote Play Together
- Transport Tycoon Deluxe reimplementation OpenTTD has a fresh Beta with OpenGL
- Building a Retro Linux Gaming Computer - Part 1: Dumpster Diving
The GoD Unit is a brain-tickling first-person physics p…
The best Linux distros for gaming in 2021
Loop Hero is out now and I'm going to need help to tear…
Griftlands from Klei Entertainment to arrive on Linux i…
Valve gives up on Artifact setting it free with Artifac…
- Purple Library Guy
- See more comments