DiRT Rally is the most authentic and thrilling rally game ever made, road-tested over 80 million miles by the DiRT community. It perfectly captures that white knuckle feeling of racing on the edge as you hurtle along dangerous roads at breakneck speed, knowing that one crash could irreparably harm your stage time. DiRT Rally also includes officially licensed World Rallycross content, allowing you to experience the breathless, high-speed thrills of some of the world’s fastest off-road cars as you trade paint with other drivers at some of the series’ best-loved circuits, in both singleplayer and high-intensity multiplayer races. The Linux port was done by Feral Interactive.
- Steam - $4.99 75% off £3.74 75% off 4.19€ 75% off
- DiRT Rally is currently free to play for three days with 70% off by Liam Dawe
11 May 2017 at 6:43 pm UTC
- DiRT Rally should soon render correctly with later LLVM versions on RadeonSI Mesa (AMD) by Liam Dawe
8 March 2017 at 9:50 am UTC
- DiRT Rally tested on R7 370 and an A10-9600p APU by Samsai
3 March 2017 at 2:38 pm UTC
- Start your engines as DiRT Rally is now on Linux, port report & review by Liam Dawe
2 March 2017 at 11:52 am UTC
- Feral Interactive will livestream DiRT Rally on March 1st by Liam Dawe
25 February 2017 at 7:26 pm UTC
- View all tagged articles.
- You may want to avoid Linux Kernel 5.9 if you want fully supported NVIDIA drivers
- System76 unleash a quad-GPU Linux monster with the 'Thelio Mega'
- Microsoft Edge now available on Linux in Preview
- Lutris game launcher has a huge new Beta update out for testing
- Classic 3D RTS 'Machines: Wired for War' goes open source under the GPL
According to a Stadia developer, streamers should be pa…
Minecraft Java will move to Microsoft accounts in 2021,…
First-person magic-shooting rogue-lite 'Ziggurat 2' ent…
You can now order a PC case that looks like the classic…
The latest horror from Frictional Games with Amnesia: R…
- See more comments
- (System76) Vulkan on RTX 2060 not working.
- Recently completed games
- Please Include LBRY Links with your Videos?
- Fans running very high after running Starcraft 2 with Wine over L…
- Aquanox Deep Descent is out. Native version a possibility?…