Gather your party and get back to the roots of great RPG gameplay. Discuss your decisions with companions; fight foes in turn-based combat; explore an open world and interact with everything and everyone you see.
You take on the role of a young Source Hunter: your job is to rid the world of those who use the foulest of magics. Embarking on what should have been a routine murder investigation, you find yourself in the middle of a plot that threatens to destroy the very fabric of time.
- RPGoodness: „Trails in the Sky SC“ (Wine)
- War Thunder gets a huge upgrade along with Vulkan by default on Linux (updated)
- AMD Radeon RX 6800 and the RX 6800 XT are out today
- OpenMW, the open source game engine for Morrowind sees great progress
- Vulkan Ray Tracing becomes official with Vulkan 1.2.162 (updated)
- Valve contractor working to add Direct3D 12 support to APITrace for VKD3D-Proton
Build your own ruler in the massive Crusader Kings III …
Deep survival game Vintage Story has my full attention …
The Internet Archive are keeping Flash creations alive …
Valve funds open source developer to work on Zink, the …
My experiences of Valve's VR on Linux
- See more comments
- We Happy Few?
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- Terraria: Proton or native?
- Introduce Yourself!
- Request for advice on new build for Elite Dangerous, Minecraft, a…