"You are outgunned. You are massively outnumbered. You must win." These are your orders.
Humanity has already fought its war against the machines -- and lost. AI death squads stand watch over every planet and every wormhole, the few remaining human settlements are held captive in orbiting bubbles, and the AIs have turned their attention outward, away from the galaxy, to alien threats or opportunities unknown.
This inattention is our only hope: a small resistance, too insignificant even to be noticed by the AI central command, has survived. These are the forces you will command. The AI subcommanders will fight you to the death when they see you -- but your glimmer of opportunity comes from quietly subduing those subcommanders without alerting central processing to the danger until it's too late.
- More details on the Manjaro Orange Pi Neo gaming handheld
- Metro Exodus hits 10 million sales - and there's more to come
- Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition gets performance improvements, HDR-bloom, bug fixes
- There's a new Godot Engine addon to simplify testing on Steam Deck
- Palworld is getting external anti-cheat but it will be mostly optional
- > See more over 30 days here
STAR WARS: Battlefront Classic Collection announced wit…
Move over Diablo 4 and Path of Exile as Last Epoch 1.0 …
System76 are giving their Linux laptops a big refresh
Slimbook reveal the AMD powered Excalibur laptop and KD…
THE FINALS freezing on Linux? Here's ways you can fix i…
- > See more comments
- Text Editors
- Faffing about games
- GPU recommendations to make a gaming system with some older compo…
- New Desktop Screenshot Thread
- [Request] Differentiate openSUSE distributions for PC Info…
- See more posts