- Release Date
- Closed Source
- External Links Steam
- Made With
- Not Listed
Bang! Howdy is an online free-to-play strategy game. The setting mixes elements from a variety of related genres, such as steampunk or Native American myth. Several of the players' available units are entirely mechanical, including artillery and a "steam gunman", a robot boasting large wagon wheels for movement while wearing a cowboy hat. Other, more conventional units include cavalry and gunslingers.
- Steam Play Proton is correctly tracking Linux sales, a statement from Valve
- Canonical need a little testing hand for a newer Steam package on Ubuntu 20.04
- Lurking in the Dark is a sweet idea for a game and it's now open source
- The Humble Digital Tabletop Bundle 2 is out with Slay the Spire, Armello and more
Point and click your way through the cyberpunk adventur…
The full SteamWorld series is heading to Google Stadia …
Canonical need a little testing hand for a newer Steam …
Swipe right for Socialism in Democratic Socialism Simul…
Some early thoughts and exploration in The Longing, a g…
- See more comments
- WD Green drives aren't so bad!
- Bioshock Orginal Steam
- The Witcher 3 in Wine
- Nvidia Optimus on Manjaro... is actually working :)
- Raspberry Pi 4 for replacing Steam Link?