- No pirate links (zero tolerance on that!), we do not support piracy, please buy games and support developers. Reasonable discussion about how you feel about piracy is okay, but telling people you happily pirate games and software is frowned upon.
- No porn links, zero tolerance on that again. We have people of all ages visiting and chatting.
- Please keep all posts in English. This helps with moderation and helping to keep GOL a friendly place.
- We do moderate comments to keep the peace. If we remove or edit your comment, you probably already know why. It's our website, and our rules. You are free to discuss it with us in the forum if you feel it was unwarranted. We very rarely have to do this, and it's only usually when people have been told not to continue something.
- Swearing is okay in small amounts, however, if you keep excessive swearing in comments you will likely be warned about it.
- Linking into the above, try to remain polite and do not attack others or the article author, doing so will result in warnings or bans without a warning if it's especially offensive without a damn good reason.
- Comments that serve to only antagonise an article author probably will be removed without warning, repeatedly doing so will result in a ban from commenting.
- Distribution wars that have plagued the Linux community are not welcome here. Bans will occur for people who engage in them or talk down to anyone for their choice.
- No licensing wars. We do not care about the politics of FOSS/FLOSS/OSS or whatever. We are a gaming site, not a place for mindless zealotry.
- No arguments about the naming of "Linux", we call it Linux, no GNU wars here and that's not negotiable. Anyone who goes on a GNU crusade will be removed.
- These rules apply to our IRC (#gamingonlinux on freenode) as well folks.
- We will update the rules as we see fit at any time
- Tac Tics: „Hard West“
- Paradox haven't decided if their new game Imperator: Rome will be on Linux (update: it will!)
- Looks like Nightdive Studios enhanced version of 'Turok' might be coming to Linux (update: it's out!)
- Phoenix Point is a dark, difficult and exciting strategy game that's very XCOM
- I hope you like Anime & Manga styled games, as GOG just added 10 with Linux support
Appreciate our content? Please support us if you can
Wine 3.9 released adding in the start of Direct 3D 12 o…
- qptain Nemo
Reminder: Update your PC info for the next round of sta…
The next Surviving Mars update named 'Curiosity' will a…
Guns of Icarus Alliance is free to keep if you grab it …
- See more comments