Who likes this?
- Godot Engine hits over 50K euros per month in funding
- Unity nuked their Terms of Service on GitHub as 'views were so low'
- Here's how Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 runs on Steam Deck and desktop Linux
- Counter-Strike 2 is out now with Linux support
- GE-Proton 8-16 released with tweaks for Genshin Impact, Resident Evil and Wine upgrades
- > See more over 30 days here
Counter-Strike 2 is out now with Linux support
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf being delisted so grab it …
Creature-collecting life-sim Moonstone Island is out no…
EA expanding EA Anti-Cheat - bad news for Steam Deck / …
Epic Games sheds 830 people due to 'spending way more m…
- > See more comments
Latest Forum Posts