- Release Date
- External Links GOG, Steam, SteamDB, PCGamingWiki
- Who made this?
- Ink Stains Games, HypeTrain Digital
- Made With
- Game Maker
About this game:
Stoneshard is challenging turn-based RPG where your tactical skills will be tested in battles with enemies, diseases and injuries alike.
In the world of Aldor you’ll go on the adventure across medieval lands where you’ll decide how to approach each battle and situation. With unrestricted character development you’ll be able to wear any equipment, combine skills and invest in chosen stats to create a truly unique experience.
→ This game was crowdfunded! See more crowdfunded titles here.
- City of Gold update for Stoneshard is out now by Liam Dawe
6 December 2021 at 11:53 am UTC
- Challenging turn-based RPG 'Stoneshard' has a huge overhaul update out, price rising by Liam Dawe
25 September 2020 at 8:42 am UTC
- Stoneshard has a small equipment patch while they rework the AI and Dungeons by Liam Dawe
31 July 2020 at 11:58 am UTC
- A new update to Stoneshard makes ranged combat a lot more interesting by Liam Dawe
5 June 2020 at 12:48 pm UTC
- Tough Early Access turn-based RPG 'Stoneshard' is now DRM-free on GOG by Liam Dawe
30 April 2020 at 3:08 pm UTC
- View all tagged articles.
Need help? We have a Forum and a dedicated Linux gaming Discord server.
Popular this week
- EmulationStation Desktop Edition 2.0 is out now
- Big Ambitions drops Native Linux support shortly after the Steam release
- Warside is a pixel-art turn-based tactics game much like Advance Wars
- GNOME 44 is out now finally adding thumbnails to the file picker
- Framework reveal new laptop with modular graphics, plus an AMD Ryzen model
Latest Forum Posts
- Weekend Players' Club 3/24/23
- Is your Steam Deck freezing during reboot/shutdown? Then read thi…
- Welp, the time has come...
- Developing my FOSS retro adventure game, FreeMazes3D
- Quake 4 is coming to Amiga OS 4
- See more posts