Jenny LeClue is a thrilling story of mystery, adventure and growing up. Set in the sleepy town of Arthurton, the game is filled with memorable, complex characters and rendered in a unique aesthetic.
Embrace the choosiness and shape the metanarrative. You are not the only guiding hand shaping Jenny’s destiny, but your choices will help her unravel the tangled mystery and become the detective she was born to be.
- Wonderful adventure game Jenny LeClue - Detectivu is now fully voiced by Liam Dawe
27 July 2020 at 10:04 am UTC
- Terraria dev Re-Logic donates $100K to Godot Engine and FNA, plus ongoing funding
- Microsoft - keep your filthy hands off Valve, leak shows MSFT would buy Valve
- Robot Gentleman dev of 60 Seconds! blasts Unity, switches to Godot and increases funding
- Godot Engine hits over 50K euros per month in funding
- Unity nuked their Terms of Service on GitHub as 'views were so low'
- > See more over 30 days here