About this game:
A collaboration between legendary game designer Richard Garfield and Valve, Artifact offers the deepest gameplay and the highest-fidelity experience ever seen in a trading card game.
- Valve gives up on Artifact setting it free with Artifact Classic and Artifact Foundry by Liam Dawe
4 March 2021 at 9:17 pm UTC
- Valve's Source 2 shows early teasers of Ray Tracing - weirdly in Artifact updates by Liam Dawe
15 January 2021 at 3:28 pm UTC
- Valve's card game Artifact 2.0 takes another step closer to launch by Liam Dawe
5 September 2020 at 11:02 am UTC
- You can sign up for the Artifact 2.0 Beta now, plus a video by Liam Dawe
22 May 2020 at 3:24 pm UTC
- Valve slowly begin sending out Artifact 2.0 invites by Liam Dawe
19 May 2020 at 10:07 am UTC
- View all tagged articles.
- Terraria dev Re-Logic donates $100K to Godot Engine and FNA, plus ongoing funding
- Microsoft - keep your filthy hands off Valve, leak shows MSFT would buy Valve
- Robot Gentleman dev of 60 Seconds! blasts Unity, switches to Godot and increases funding
- Godot Engine hits over 50K euros per month in funding
- Unity nuked their Terms of Service on GitHub as 'views were so low'
- > See more over 30 days here
Latest Forum Posts
- I regret buying Baldur's Gate 3
- ***NEW*** Weekend Players' Club 9/22/2023
- Cyberpunk 2077 in Wine
- Intel Graphics (Native - Non Native) Testing Area (mesa obiaff pp…
- What if we make a list of Unity to Godot converters?
- See more posts