ΔV: Rings of Saturn
- Release Date
- External Links GOG, Steam, itch.io, SteamDB, PCGamingWiki
- Simulation, Open World, Exploration, Space
- Who made this?
- Kodera Software
- Made With
- Godot Engine
About this game:
The unexpected discovery of valuable minerals within the rings of Saturn has sparked a thriving space excavation industry. Experience hard sci-fi, top-down space simulator, with every aspect backed up by real physics and science.
- Realistic top-down hard sci-fi space flight experience. Every aspect of gameplay is backed up by real science. Ships fly just as starships should.
- Jump into action in seconds with autopilot assist or save fuel by manual thruster maneuvers.
- Detailed ship simulation down to every subsystem - upgrade your ship, fix or even jury-rig broken systems on the fly. Every system failure will impact gameplay - adapt to survive in the hostile environment of space.
- Discover the mystery of the Rings, or just try to get rich leading your excavation company.
- Plan your strategy back on Enceladus Prime station. Sell your output, upgrade your ship, hire the crew and manage your company.
- ΔV: Rings of Saturn continues to be popular with Linux gamers by Liam Dawe
5 January 2022 at 3:08 pm UTC
- ΔV: Rings of Saturn's demo appears to help sales, now lets you save your game by Liam Dawe
16 December 2021 at 1:08 pm UTC
- 5.8% sales and over 38% of bug reports from Linux said one dev but it's been helpful by Liam Dawe
25 October 2021 at 8:15 am UTC
- An interview with Kodera Software, creator of the hard sci-fi ΔV: Rings of Saturn by Liam Dawe
28 May 2021 at 12:11 pm UTC
- ΔV: Rings of Saturn now gives the full game in the demo, with one catch by Liam Dawe
16 April 2021 at 1:03 pm UTC
- View all tagged articles.
Need help? We have a Forum and a dedicated Linux gaming Discord server.
Popular this week
- Big Ambitions drops Native Linux support shortly after the Steam release
- Counter-Strike 2 from Valve releasing Summer 2023, Limited Test starts today
- EmulationStation Desktop Edition 2.0 is out now
- GOG Spring Sale is live with more free games
- Warside is a pixel-art turn-based tactics game much like Advance Wars
Get a bunch of horror games in this latest game bundle
Big Ambitions drops Native Linux support shortly after …
GE-Proton 7-53 is out now fixing up Star Citizen, Diabl…
Atari are acquiring Night Dive Studios
Fanatical have another fantastic game bundle for Steam …
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Noob OBS question: separate audio stream for voice chat ?…
- Ublock Origin list to block Steam Deck spam news
- NTFS access
- Weekend Players' Club 3/24/23
- Quake 4 is coming to Amiga OS 4
- See more posts