Become a giant walking dice and battle to the end of an ever-changing dungeon! Can you escape the cruel whims of Lady Luck?
In this new fast-paced deckbuilding roguelike from Terry Cavanagh (Super Hexagon, VVVVVV), Chipzel, and Marlowe Dobbe, you'll fight monsters, find better loot, and level up your heroes as you work together to take down the Goddess of Fortune, Lady Luck herself. Balance your carefully planned strategies against the unknown of a dice roll.
- Deck Builders Round Up by scaine
14 May 2022 at 8:26 am UTC
- The absolutely ace deck-builder Dicey Dungeons is now on GOG by Liam Dawe
27 September 2021 at 3:07 pm UTC
- Dicey Dungeons, the innovative and great fun deck-builder has a huge update out by Liam Dawe
16 September 2020 at 10:34 am UTC
- You can now roll with a gamepad in Dicey Dungeons by Liam Dawe
1 June 2020 at 4:28 pm UTC
- The fantastic deck-builder Dicey Dungeons has a big bug-fix update, plus a new modding tool is out by Liam Dawe
3 February 2020 at 12:13 pm UTC
- View all tagged articles.
- The Linux port of Psychonauts 2 will land next week
- HP teamed up with System76 for the HP Dev One laptop with Pop!_OS Linux
- Looks like iFixit have Steam Deck parts available now (Update: it's gone)
- Steam Deck gets a quieter fan again, and louder volume in the latest updates
- Proton Experimental fixes Final Fantasy XIV Online launcher
The Cities: Skylines - Colossal Collection Bundle is up…
Reminder: Update your PC info for the next round of sta…
The modular Framework Laptop gets a new model with 12th…
HP teamed up with System76 for the HP Dev One laptop wi…
Fly Dangerous, the 'love letter' to Elite Dangerous rac…
- See more comments