AdaGate is a 3D sokoban puzzle game within a Stargate / Portal fantasy setting. It is an elaborate example of modern OpenGL programming using the Ada language that runs on Windows, OSX, and GNU/Linux.
While searching a remote south-seas atoll for remnants of a lost American heroine, a nearly operational stargate beckons. Transported into strange dungeons, escape will require pushing every ZPM power cell onto a socket to power up the portal system. Then, blast your two portal guns at the walls and escape through the resulting wormhole.
Escape all 4 dungeons and the level of difficulty is increased for your next adventure.
- RPGoodness: „Trails in the Sky SC“ (Wine)
- What we expect to come from Valve to help Linux gaming in 2021
- The open source Epic Games Store app Heroic Games Launcher has a big overhaul
- AMD announces Ryzen 5000 Series Mobile CPUs, RDNA 2 GPUs in the first half of 2021
- Experimental Nintendo Switch emulator yuzu adds Linux AppImage for easier launching
- Revolutionary Games continue building up their free evolution game Thrive
Steamworks gets Denuvo Anti-Cheat, here's what Irdeto s…
What we expect to come from Valve to help Linux gaming …
Odin is finally pleased so the open-world survival game…
Godot Engine gets a sixth 3.2.4 beta with a new CPU lig…
Wine compatibility layer version 6.0 released
- See more comments