Monster taming meets metroidvania. Collect, train and battle monsters in a lovely side-view pixel world.
Delve deep into the Metroidvania inspired world of Monster Sanctuary, explore the expansive lands and call upon your monsters to lend their aid in and out of combat! Use their unique skills to fly, ride and brute force your way through environmental puzzles and precise platforming! The world is yours to traverse as you see fit, are you ready to take on the Sanctuary?
- The Legendary Keeper Update is out for monster taming metroidvania Monster Sanctuary by Liam Dawe
19 August 2021 at 3:18 pm UTC
- Monster taming metroidvania Monster Sanctuary looks like it will have a busy 2021 by Liam Dawe
11 January 2021 at 9:55 am UTC
- Explore, hatch monsters and train in Monster Sanctuary out now by Liam Dawe
9 December 2020 at 12:10 pm UTC
- Creature taming metroidvania Monster Sanctuary launches on December 8 by Liam Dawe
21 October 2020 at 8:59 am UTC
- Monster Sanctuary’s newest update adds a new area and story arc by BTRE
30 July 2020 at 2:57 pm UTC
- View all tagged articles.
- Proton Experimental bumps minimum driver version, more playable on Linux and Steam Deck
- Please Fix The Road will have an official version just for pirates
- Steam Deck gets some quick fixes, main Steam Client update with Deck Verified Collections
- The Linux port of Psychonauts 2 will land next week
- Deck Builders Round Up
Gamescope from Valve pulls in support for NVIDIA Image …
Old World from the Civilization IV designer releases on…
This Steam Deck Durability Test had me watching in horr…
Developer of popular noise suppression tool NoiseTorch …
Humble Battles of Yore Bundle has plenty for Linux and …
- See more comments
- How's your verification percentage?
- Favourite genres?
- Rise of the Tomb Raider SIGABRT(6) with Vega56 on Fedora 35/36…
- Steam Folder
- I haven't been able to get Kingdom Hearts to work on Linux becaus…
- See more posts