In Wasteland 3 the fate of Arizona depends on the fate of Colorado.
You are a Desert Ranger, fighting a losing battle to keep your beloved Arizona alive, when the self-proclaimed Patriarch of Colorado radios, promising aid if you'll do a job he can only entrust to an outsider—rescue his land from the ambitions of his three bloodthirsty children.
So you travel from the scorching deserts to the frozen mountains and start from scratch, building a new base, finding a snow-worthy vehicle, training new recruits, and fighting your way through hostile wilderness—all the while trying to decide who to trust in land torn apart by corruption, intrigue, warring factions, crazed cultists, cutthroat gangs, and bitter sibling rivalries. You're not even sure you can trust the Patriarch, but since he holds the survival of Arizona in his hands, can you afford not to?
Wasteland 3 is a squad-based roleplaying game from inXile entertainment, featuring challenging tactical combat, hours of exploration, and a deep, reactive story full of twists, turns, and brutal ethical decisions. Play in single-player or co-op as you create a squad of up to six Rangers, and customize them with perks and abilities geared to your playstyle. You even get your own battle truck—the Kodiak—you can upgrade into a hardened war beast, bristling with weapons, to help mow down your enemies.
Saving Colorado isn't going to be easy, but Arizona is counting on you, so... don't screw it up.
- Wasteland 3: Cult of the Holy Detonation is out now by Liam Dawe
6 October 2021 at 8:25 am UTC
- Wasteland 3 update 1.5.0 is out improving the DLC and co-op experiences by Liam Dawe
1 September 2021 at 12:12 pm UTC
- Wasteland 3 : Cult of the Holy Detonation launches October 5 as the final narrative DLC by Liam Dawe
25 August 2021 at 7:21 am UTC
- Wasteland 3: The Battle of Steeltown is out now with Linux support by Liam Dawe
4 June 2021 at 10:31 am UTC
- Wasteland 3: The Battle of Steeltown announced for June 3 and it sounds explosive by Liam Dawe
16 April 2021 at 12:20 pm UTC
- View all tagged articles.
- HP teamed up with System76 for the HP Dev One laptop with Pop!_OS Linux
- Looks like iFixit have Steam Deck parts available now (Update: it's gone)
- Steam Deck gets a quieter fan again, and louder volume in the latest updates
- Proton Experimental fixes Final Fantasy XIV Online launcher
- V Rising now works on Linux and Steam Deck with Proton Experimental Beta
An interview with Ken VanDine, Ubuntu desktop lead at C…
Bomber Crew is free for keeps on Steam until June 2nd
CRSED: F.O.A.D. is like PUBG with powers, now on Linux …
ProtonUp-Qt adds support for Wine manager app Bottles
Morrowind gets shiny in OpenMW with post-processing sha…
- See more comments