Them's Fightin' Herds
About this game:
Them’s Fightin’ Herds is an indie fighting game featuring a cast of adorable animals designed by acclaimed cartoon producer Lauren Faust. Beneath the cute and cuddly surface, a mechanically-deep GGPO-powered fighter awaits!
→ This game was crowdfunded! See more crowdfunded titles here.
- Them's Fightin' Herds looks better than ever with the HD upgrade out now by Liam Dawe
21 May 2021 at 3:31 pm UTC
- Them's Fightin' Herds is now available on Linux with the 2.0 update out now by Liam Dawe
26 March 2021 at 10:48 am UTC
- Them's Fightin' Herds for Linux to release on March 25 with the 2.0 update by Liam Dawe
10 March 2021 at 11:01 am UTC
- Them's Fightin' Herds for Linux now planned for the 2.0 update and the port is 'done' by Liam Dawe
6 January 2021 at 10:21 am UTC
- Them's Fightin' Herds getting real close to Linux support, with macOS to follow after by Liam Dawe
7 October 2020 at 10:06 am UTC
- View all tagged articles.
Livestreams & Videos
- [Ger] Abenteuer-Samstag: „The Night of the Rabbit“ (Wine)
Popular this week
- Valve corrects the RAM specs for the Steam Deck, games should run nicely from SD Card
- Ryan Gordon and Ethan Lee on Proton and the Steam Deck
- A new Valve game for the Steam Deck? It's not out of the realm of possibility
- Faster Zombies to Steam Deck: The History of Valve and Linux Gaming
- NVIDIA 470.57.02 released as the next stable Linux driver (updated)
The System76 Launch Configurable Keyboard is tiny, stur…
Valve has formally announced the Steam Deck, a portable…
A new Valve game for the Steam Deck? It's not out of th…
The Valve Steam Deck, lots of excitement and plenty to …
Faster Zombies to Steam Deck: The History of Valve and …
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- I have very low performance in Death Stranding....
- Comandante Ñoñardo
- The Witcher 3 in Wine
- Dependency handling for gnome-software and discover
- Civ 6: how to create a corporation?
- Gamedev: How to describe Linux support