The remnants of human civilization are threatened by gigantic creatures breeding beneath the earth. You must control powerful mechs from the future to hold off this alien threat. Each attempt to save the world presents a new randomly generated challenge in this turn-based strategy game from the makers of FTL.
- Defend the Cities: Civilian buildings power your mechs. Defend them from the Vek and watch your fire!
- Perfect Your Strategy: All enemy attacks are telegraphed in minimalistic, turn-based combat. Analyze your opponent's attack and come up with the perfect counter every turn.
- Build the Ultimate Mech: Find powerful new weapons and unique pilots as you battle the Vek infestation across Corporate-Nation islands.
- Another Chance: Failure is not an option. When you are defeated, send help back through time to save another timeline!
- Into the Breach: Advanced Edition update is out now by Liam Dawe
19 July 2022 at 5:26 pm UTC
- Into the Breach: Advanced Edition releases July 19th as a free update by Liam Dawe
24 June 2022 at 8:32 am UTC
- Into the Breach gets a few tweaks for the new Linux version by Liam Dawe
16 May 2020 at 11:30 am UTC
- Into the Breach from Subset Games (FTL) now supports Linux by Liam Dawe
20 April 2020 at 2:06 pm UTC
AMD GPU driver on Linux and Steam Deck to get big impro…
Adventure puzzler Myst now Steam Deck Verified, will ad…
SurrounDead looks like a mix of DayZ and Project Zomboi…
Inspired by Boulder Dash and Supaplex, Gem Worlds is ou…
Lots more EA games get a Steam Deck Playable rating
- See more comments
- Custom RSS feed generator
- Liam Dawe
- Gaming on Linux wastes far too much GB
- Nintendo Nes Usb Gamepad not reconigzed on Linux mint 20…
- Intel Graphics (Native - Non Native) Testing Area (mesa obiaff pp…
- System completely freezes during a game
- See more posts