Into the Breach
- Release Date
- External Links GOG, Steam, SteamDB, PCGamingWiki
- Strategy, Turn-based strategy
- Who made this?
- Subset Games
About this game:
The remnants of human civilization are threatened by gigantic creatures breeding beneath the earth. You must control powerful mechs from the future to hold off this alien threat. Each attempt to save the world presents a new randomly generated challenge in this turn-based strategy game from the makers of FTL.
- Defend the Cities: Civilian buildings power your mechs. Defend them from the Vek and watch your fire!
- Perfect Your Strategy: All enemy attacks are telegraphed in minimalistic, turn-based combat. Analyze your opponent's attack and come up with the perfect counter every turn.
- Build the Ultimate Mech: Find powerful new weapons and unique pilots as you battle the Vek infestation across Corporate-Nation islands.
- Another Chance: Failure is not an option. When you are defeated, send help back through time to save another timeline!
- Into the Breach: Advanced Edition update is out now by Liam Dawe
19 July 2022 at 5:26 pm UTC
- Into the Breach: Advanced Edition releases July 19th as a free update by Liam Dawe
24 June 2022 at 8:32 am UTC
- Into the Breach gets a few tweaks for the new Linux version by Liam Dawe
16 May 2020 at 11:30 am UTC
- Into the Breach from Subset Games (FTL) now supports Linux by Liam Dawe
20 April 2020 at 2:06 pm UTC
Need help? We have a Forum and a dedicated Linux gaming Discord server.
Popular this week
- The Last of Us on Steam Deck is not great
- Fanatical have another fantastic game bundle for Steam Deck
- GE-Proton 7-53 is out now fixing up Star Citizen, Diablo IV and more
- AMD detail more on FSR 3 and their new open source FidelityFX SDK
- Fresh Steam Deck and Steam desktop Beta, Valve dropping old Windows support
EmulationStation Desktop Edition 2.0 is out now
Retro racer Super Indie Karts got upgraded with Steam D…
System76 announce new Gazelle laptop, 13th Gen Intel pa…
Marble It Up! gets Native Linux support in Beta
The Last of Us on Steam Deck is not great
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Open Game Source
- New Desktop Screenshot Thread
- Shippy 1984 - Looking Cute
- Weekend Players' Club 3/24/23
- Welp, the time has come...
- See more posts