shapez.io is a game about building factories to automate the creation and combination of shapes. Deliver the requested, increasingly complex shapes to progress within the game and unlock upgrades to speed up your factory.
Source code available on GitHub.
- Factory building sim shapez.io got mod support recently by Liam Dawe
9 March 2022 at 11:07 am UTC
- The absolutely wonderful shape-building factory game 'shapez.io' has a Puzzle DLC out by Liam Dawe
23 June 2021 at 2:01 pm UTC
- Open source infinite shape-factory sim 'shapez.io' has a major new release up by Liam Dawe
9 October 2020 at 12:08 pm UTC
- Open source shape-factory building sim shapez.io is now on Steam by Liam Dawe
15 June 2020 at 8:20 pm UTC
- shapez.io, an open source factory building sim about making shapes by Liam Dawe
3 June 2020 at 11:17 am UTC
- View all tagged articles.
- Terraria dev Re-Logic donates $100K to Godot Engine and FNA, plus ongoing funding
- Microsoft - keep your filthy hands off Valve, leak shows MSFT would buy Valve
- Robot Gentleman dev of 60 Seconds! blasts Unity, switches to Godot and increases funding
- Godot Engine hits over 50K euros per month in funding
- Unity nuked their Terms of Service on GitHub as 'views were so low'
- > See more over 30 days here