- Not Listed
- External Links Steam, SteamDB, PCGamingWiki
About this game:
Dark Envoy is a non-linear RPG to offer exploration of a vast world with an emphasis on tactical combat layered with lore and strategy. A continuation of Event Horizon’s attempt, which began with the studio’s debut title Tower of Time, to shatter long-standing RPG tropes and to create something unique in the process.
Explore the world using your Skyship, your base of operations. Hunt for mythical locations, and procedurally generated dungeons with optional tactical objectives. Choose wisely where to travel however, as the world map adjusts with the passing of in-game time, becoming progressively more challenging.
- Dark Envoy is a non-linear sci-fantasy RPG coming in 2022 and it's looking good by Liam Dawe
29 April 2021 at 9:14 am UTC
- Check out 9 minutes of brand-new Dark Envoy gameplay by Liam Dawe
25 August 2020 at 1:15 pm UTC
Need help? We have a Forum and a dedicated Linux gaming Discord server.
Popular this week
- The Last of Us on Steam Deck is not great
- Fanatical have another fantastic game bundle for Steam Deck
- GE-Proton 7-53 is out now fixing up Star Citizen, Diablo IV and more
- AMD detail more on FSR 3 and their new open source FidelityFX SDK
- Fresh Steam Deck and Steam desktop Beta, Valve dropping old Windows support
EmulationStation Desktop Edition 2.0 is out now
Retro racer Super Indie Karts got upgraded with Steam D…
System76 announce new Gazelle laptop, 13th Gen Intel pa…
Marble It Up! gets Native Linux support in Beta
The Last of Us on Steam Deck is not great
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Open Game Source
- New Desktop Screenshot Thread
- Shippy 1984 - Looking Cute
- Weekend Players' Club 3/24/23
- Welp, the time has come...
- See more posts