About this game:
- Battle Royale Turbo
Be the last man standing in a series of turbo-fast rounds, where the circle shrinks every 2 minutes. Get points for winning each round as you level up for the final showdown. If you die you become a zombie, and can keep looting to prepare for the next round!
- Singleplayer Bot Matches
Play against intelligent, life-like bots on various difficulty levels. While playing offline you can still complete challenges, level up, unlock new items, and compete on leaderboards.
- Full Singleplayer Campaign (Included DLC Bonus)
Save the world in the singleplayer campaign. You can play solo or co-op with up to 4 friends online. Progress in the campaign is shared with progress in multiplayer modes.
- Join Multiplayer Instantly
Start playing within seconds of game launch. No need to queue before joining a game.
- 5 Classic Game Modes
Play Battle Royale, Capture the Flag, Team Deathmatch, Conquest, and Checkpoint Racing.
- Strategic Progression System
Level up and unlock new items as you progress to the top tier weapons, cars, and abilities.
- Daily Leaderboards
Compete on daily leaderboards, and receive bonus rewards for finishing near the top.
- Over 100 Challenges
Earn bonus XP by completing challenges, like mid-air knife attacks and vehicle jumps.
- Insane Vehicle Action
Ride with allies to do drive-by shootings, detonate car bombs, and fire homing missiles.
- Over 30 Tactical Skills
Unlock special abilities like Invisibility, Bouncing Bullets, Fire Balls, and Teleportation.
- Secret Base Building
Place hidden chemicals to gain secret benefits, like selling weapons and spying on enemies.
- Get the feel of the classic GTA2 played online in Geneshift with a massive new map by Liam Dawe
22 December 2020 at 12:51 pm UTC
- You can grab the top-down shooter Geneshift FREE for a few days by Liam Dawe
8 June 2020 at 8:54 pm UTC
- Geneshift Battle Royale adds daily survival runs, free to keep giveaway soon by Liam Dawe
1 June 2020 at 8:14 am UTC
- Top-down Battle Royale 'Geneshift' has a new trailer and tutorial as it moves closer to F2P by Liam Dawe
11 February 2020 at 10:49 am UTC
- Geneshift Battle Royale just got a lot prettier with a big update, also on sale right now by Liam Dawe
2 December 2019 at 10:32 am UTC
- View all tagged articles.
Popular this week
- yuzu the Nintendo Switch Emulator gets an easy Linux installer
- Steam Deck got a few Beta updates recently so here's what's new
- Windows compatibility layer Wine version 7.15 out now
- Hollow Knight is getting cross-platform Steam Cloud Saves to help Steam Deck
- Valheim gets a small teaser as Iron Gate get back to work on Mistlands
Even more Steam Deck purchase invites are going out fro…
Valve improves Steam Deck offline mode with more to com…
Twin-stick shooter Titan Shell looks intense and will b…
Axiom Verge 2 lands on Steam with Linux support and Ste…
Easy Anti-Cheat not working on Linux? Seems a glibc upd…
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- pak01_001.vpk error
- Is overclocking a good idea? Also which software for AMD GPU.…
- After Months of waiting, finally able to purchase a Nvidia GPU…
- Weekend Play List 8/14/22
- Unigine Superposition Benchmark
- See more posts