Five years after the events from the award winning Star Wars® Knights of the Old Republic™, the Sith Lords have hunted the Jedi to the edge of extinction and are on the verge of crushing the Old Republic. With the Jedi Order in ruin, the Republic’s only hope is a lone Jedi struggling to reconnect with the Force. As this Jedi, you will be faced with the galaxy’s most dire decision: Follow the light side or succumb to the dark…
- Follow up to the acclaimed and original Star Wars® Knights of the Old Republic™.
- Choose from three different classes of Jedi, each with access to specific Jedi abilities.
- Choose the light or the dark side of the Force as you progress through the story.
- The choices you make will affect your character, those in your party and those who may join you in your quest.
- Cheese Talks: Star Wars Games by Cheeseness
24 March 2017 at 10:19 pm UTC
- Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic II Released For Linux, With Preview Port Report by Liam Dawe
21 July 2015 at 4:30 pm UTC
- Seems Valve do intend to go back to SteamOS at some point
- The big Stadia round-up from the 'Google for Games Keynote' - Splash Damage exclusive, open source and more
- Collabora partnered with Microsoft to get OpenGL and OpenCL on DirectX
- Valve have a new Beta installer for the Linux Steam Client for the brave tester
A new OpenRA test build is up for classic RTS action, w…
Valve makes auto-update adjustments to help with managi…
Game manager 'Lutris' has a new release with initial Hu…
Seems Valve do intend to go back to SteamOS at some poi…
Get ready to play with renaissance paintings as 'The Pr…
- Purple Library Guy
- See more comments