As he is passing by a park, a depressed thirty years old named Tristan Mallory discovers a lost little girl. Touched, he decides to help by taking her in. But something is off about their relationship, very off. Will you be able to figure out their terrible secret?
Ambre is a kinetic novel, thus you cannot choose the fate of the characters. However the story will take you on an emotional roller-coaster you won’t quite see coming. Even if things seem wrong, do not ever give up…or you’ll regret it.
- Morrowind gets shiny in OpenMW with post-processing shaders coming
- V Rising now works on Linux and Steam Deck with Proton Experimental Beta
- SteamOS 3.2 out for Steam Deck — better fan curves, refresh rate switching
- NVIDIA reveal a list of issues with their driver and Wayland
- Steam Racing Fest is now live until May 30th with a mini-trivia game
Valve say they will look into fixing up the bot problem…
Corsair driver and UI for Linux ckb-next version 0.5.0 …
NVIDIA reveal a list of issues with their driver and Wa…
SteamOS 3.2 out for Steam Deck — better fan curves, r…
- Comandante Ñoñardo
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix+ comes to PC, works…
- See more comments