Slay the Spire
About this game:
Fusing card games and roguelikes together to make an engrossing single-player deckbuilder.
Craft a unique deck, encounter bizarre creatures, discover relics of immense power, and Slay the Spire!
- If you enjoy Slay the Spire you should try the opt-in Beta for a better experience by Liam Dawe
21 January 2020 at 10:42 am UTC
- Slay the Spire patch 2.0 is out, bringing in The Watcher as the fourth character by Liam Dawe
14 January 2020 at 8:36 pm UTC
- Slay the Spire's fourth character to be released on January 14 by Liam Dawe
4 January 2020 at 9:14 pm UTC
- My top 5 Linux games released in 2019, those that truly won me over by Liam Dawe
3 January 2020 at 1:35 pm UTC
Livestreams & Videos
- [Ger] Abenteuer-Samstag: „The Night of the Rabbit“ (Wine)
Popular this week
- Valve corrects the RAM specs for the Steam Deck, games should run nicely from SD Card
- Ryan Gordon and Ethan Lee on Proton and the Steam Deck
- A new Valve game for the Steam Deck? It's not out of the realm of possibility
- Faster Zombies to Steam Deck: The History of Valve and Linux Gaming
- NVIDIA 470.57.02 released as the next stable Linux driver (updated)
The System76 Launch Configurable Keyboard is tiny, stur…
Valve has formally announced the Steam Deck, a portable…
A new Valve game for the Steam Deck? It's not out of th…
The Valve Steam Deck, lots of excitement and plenty to …
Faster Zombies to Steam Deck: The History of Valve and …
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- I have very low performance in Death Stranding....
- Comandante Ñoñardo
- The Witcher 3 in Wine
- Dependency handling for gnome-software and discover
- Civ 6: how to create a corporation?
- Gamedev: How to describe Linux support