Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Looking for testers for a game in development
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
Lautaro May 23, 2015
That's because I uploaded a new version yesterday and it needed to be authorized before it was made public. The older version had a few months since the build, the "new" one has around a week.
You can download it now.
RTheren May 28, 2015
Type: Laptop
Graphics: nVidia 620M - 1 GB
CPU: Intel i3-2328M (2.2 GHz)
Memory: 6 GB
Display: 15.6" HD LED LCD 1366x768

Summary:
1. Red text is sometimes unreadable/barely readable
2. "Bullets" are stuttering when shooted
3. Controls for navigating in 3D should be more user-friendly
4. In tutorial, when selected enemy drones to attack, there were no red lines towards drones.

So far I found only those. I played it about 10 minutes. I'll give it a further try.

Ideas for future releases/full release:
Control any ship from 1st/3rd person.
Controller support.

Will add more after further testing.
Lautaro May 28, 2015
Thanks for your feedback. I don't have plans for adding a major feature like ship direct control though... maybe if a good number of people ask for it but right now is not the focus of my game.
RTheren Jun 3, 2015
The red attacking lines in tutorial are not appearing when looking at them closely at a certain degree (about 30 not sure).

So far, no problem.
I would like to see ores in every sector, not only in asteroids field etc.
Also if you want, I can translate the game to Czech or Slovakian language, just write me a PM or answer here :) .
RTheren Jun 4, 2015
New problem: Saves aren't working. It just loads a new game
Lautaro Jun 5, 2015
I have no immediate plans for more localization, sorry.

The idea about the resources is that they are scarce so no, I won't put them in every level.

Can you give more data about your problem with the saves?

Thanks for your feedback, if you are interested you can help me later with testing the final version. I cannot pay you but I can give you a key and a mention in the credits.

EDIT: btw this invitation is also open to the rest of the people that have posted here.
RTheren Jun 6, 2015
I played about 10 minutes, then I saved my progress with Save button. After that I exited the game and loaded back. I loaded my save and no progress was there. Just like when you press New game, but without cinematics.

And yes, I'm interested in further testing :D
wolfyrion Jun 7, 2015
Hi there ,

I am using Manjaro and the game is working great :)

I have played about 30-45min
Graphics looks great (maybe allow a little more zooming just to admire the ships while battling??)
Sound: My ears are very sensitive to sounds and Music so didnt like much the music especially the intro or space sounds :o
(ofc is all matter of taste)

Completed tutorial, instructions were clear but I think you need to upgrade the tutorial and give more instructions about the game.

Played a bit the campaign but honestly I was quite lost at the beginning...

Ok lets check how my campaign went...

I choose a sector to go --> I went to that sector ---> Scanning Area ---> Found an Enemy ship --> destroyed that Enemy ship
Then what???

I was searching to find resources to gather because I run out of money building and upgrading ships... didnt know what to do or how to gather so I was trying to go to that orange things just to check if there is something there... but couldn't click on them or gave me any option to do something on them.

I was trying to save the game because I was bored/anoyed but I couldn't because was not giving me the option to save the game when you are inside the sector.

Then I accidentally discovered the jump button and press it...... Oh wait I dont what to do that jump?? how I cancel that? :o?
Oh well Mothership was waiting for the small ships to enter for around 2 mins and then we did the jump and we have managed to go to another sector.

Just asking - so this game is about entering 1 sector at a time - scan the area - find whatever is there - enemy ship - trade ship or whatever is there and then just jump to another sector? and where I can find resources or gold etc? :o?

At the end I have saved the game and exited..... After 3h I went back to play the game again - Loaded the saved game but it didn't work - it start from the start all over again :(

Thats all from a perspective of someone who don't like RTS much but your game looks very interesting...
Let me know when there is a new build out

Good Luck and cant wait to check how this game will mature in the future :)

Lautaro Jun 8, 2015
At the beginning of the campaign says that the only objective is to reach the last sector (a blue dialog in the galactic map). There's no objectives per sector (except for the final battle), if you want you can destroy all enemies/gather all resources but the idea is to get anything you need about a sector and then keep the journey (like FTL).

EDIT: btw I found the problem with the saves and fixed it but I'm getting really close to release so I won't be uploading new demos.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.