Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
release calendar hints
borartr Aug 2, 2015
hi would be nice if you can add to the release calendar citations or at least hints why and approximately when a game will come to linux. for example i tried hard to find official statements on witcher 3 which you stated as due to november. as far as i found out they do not care about porting right now, so havent even started most likely.
Liam Dawe Aug 2, 2015
The "Best Guess" is simply that, a guess and nothing more.
wojtek88 Aug 2, 2015
@Liam while I understand your answer I still think @borartr is right - it would be good to have some minor additional info regarding why this date was chosen. For example best guess for Shadow of Mordor was around 20th of march because it was anounced to be released in spring 2015. It would be great to see details page with link to Feral's tweet and to Feral's releases radar for example under "More details" link. Witcher 3, Batman AK were anounced on the same time by Valve as games that will be released this year. Your article regarding big titles being announced by Valve would be good start point for all of this titles with "Best guess" label.

BTW. Batman AK release is very doubtful in the release date that is currently in the calendar because of the windows port issues. And what's more it's sad that Linux user will receive port of poor port...
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.