New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «15/72»
  Go to:
Hamish Dec 2, 2015
I missed out on October and November due to my computer being down, but I am back for December:

I now have backup hard drives in Conky and icons for CLARC and Painkiller, as well as a lot less else. Reinstalling your operating system does bring about some necessary housekeeping.

The wallpapers are once again graphics from Penumbra.
Hamish Dec 3, 2015
For my LFS201x course I need to use a supported distribution, so I got myself a CentOS partition:
[

Gnome Classic so far is actually rather fun to use, although I have no idea why the screenshooter refused to grab the background images here.
codyaj1995 Dec 5, 2015

My XFCE desktop, featuring a Offspring background!
Avehicle7887 Dec 8, 2015
Not that I really needed it but I decided to upgrade to the latest Mint 17.3 release, rock solid so far and seems much faster than my old 17.1 setup.

A new wallpaper to go with it:
Hamish Jan 2, 2016
Not much is new on my desktop for 2016, just a couple new game icons and some old Fedora wallpapers chosen for mostly nostalgic reasons:

Wallpapers can be found by following the link below:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Wallpapers
wolfyrion Jan 2, 2016
I have joined the Dark Side this year :D

Desktop

Apps

Firefox

Web Pages

Youtube

Reddit

GOL
Avehicle7887 Jan 7, 2016
New Wallpaper for the week:

And a new set of icons to go with it, I adore that cute Firefox icon already:

Luke_Nukem Jan 8, 2016
Here's mine. Using Awesome WM and Manjaro.

And my configs are here if anyone is interested.
Hamish Feb 2, 2016
So a few changes this month: I now have a new primary monitor with a display resolution of 1400x1050 and I have icons for Spirits of Xanadu and ZBlood on my desktop.

The wallpapers are old Red Hat Linux staples to go with my XFWM port of the Bluecurve window border that I completed in January:
http://hamishpaulwilson.deviantart.com/art/Bluecurve-XWM4-Theme-585330749
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.