Deep Sixed is a pretty unique looking space survival roguelike that will be heading to Kickstarter soon and the developers confirmed it will support Linux.
@gamingonlinux It will!— Little Red Dog Games (@LRDGames) March 6, 2017
The developer also confirmed in our comments it's using the Godot engine.
- Life without an "undo" button. Your ship stays with you from start to finish. If something breaks, it'll stay broken until you figure out how to fix it.
- A universe of procedurally generated mysteries for the ambitious explorer.
- A diverse ecosystem of intergalactic fauna with their own predator, prey and scavenger roles to play.
- A steep difficulty-curve that will push your ability to stay calm under pressure to the limits.
- A compelling story of friendship and compassion that promises to surprise and entertain.
Looks pretty good, what do you think?