They even made a little trailer for the update:
Here's a list of what they added recently:
- Added 'E' campaign mission set
- Added vehicle horns (press 'H')!
- Added the Pantry Boy as a playable vehicle
- Extended ammo pickup timers on destroyed vehicles
- Added new explosion effects for all neon lights
- Additional visual & balance changes
If you love shooters and you're a fan of tearing through a city destroying everything in your path, then do not pass up on Brigador. I'm still surprised by how few people have picked it up, the graphics and destruction together make for a really great stress-reducing experience.
GOG links are affiliate links.