After a long wait, the adventure platformer Chasm from developer Bit Kid is now officially available.
Originally funded on Kickstarter, back when the developer was originally called Discord Games in 2013 thanks to the help of nearly seven thousand backers, it felt like an overly long wait. Games take time though of course, so it's good to see Bit Kid finally reach their goal.
- Explore six massive procedurally-assembled areas from hand-crafted rooms
- Enjoy challenging retro gameplay and authentic pixel art (384x216 native res.)
- Battle massive bosses and discover new abilities to reach previously inaccessible areas
- Customize your character by equipping armor, weapons, and spells
- Windows, Mac, & Linux versions with full Gamepad support