The Gardens Between from The Voxel Agents looks like a fantastic puzzle adventure and it's now available with native Linux support.
- Manipulate time to solve ingenious puzzles
- Vibrant, storybook-inspired art style
- Dreamy tale of adventure, friendship and growing-up
- More than twenty gorgeous and surreal gardens islands to explore
- Accessible design; simple controls, no text, speech, time pressure or complex UI
- Relaxing ambient soundtrack by feature-artist Tim Shiel
Honestly, it looks incredible I'm practically in love with the art design on this one. So far it seems practically everyone likes it too, so it should be an easy purchase. Short though, with a gameplay time of only 2-3 hours that's not a lot but if that time is meaningful and well spent—who cares?