The release of Vambrace: Cold Soul on May 28th is getting close now, it's quite an impressive looking game that I've been playing and they have a new feature trailer. I won't say too much on it myself before release but since I've had access for a while, I can say it works great on Linux.
This trailer should give you a little more insight into what to expect from it before release:
As mentioned before when writing briefly about it, the artwork and feel of the combat certainly does give off a Darkest Dungeon vibe and that's because it's one of the games that inspired it.
- Embark on an epic fantasy-adventure spanning 7 intriguing chapters.
- Complete sub-quests to unlock up to 26 new, thematic character skins.
- Assemble your party from 5 races and 10 unique classes of recruits.
- Craft items and armor from precious materials gathered on your trips.
- Make crucial decisions where one wrong turn can seal your party's fate.
- Prepare well or condemn your comrades to permanent death.
- Find codex pages to expand upon Ethera's history and mythical lore.