Get ready for another weekend full of testing games, as Valve and CodeWeavers have put out a fresh official build of Steam Play Proton for your pleasure.
Here's the highlights:
- Improve behavior of PlayStation 4 controllers and controllers connected by Bluetooth.
- More improvements to mouse capture and window focus loss behavior.
- Farming Simulator 19 is now playable.
- Fix some graphics issues in A Hat in Time and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.
- Update DXVK to v1.3.4
- Update D9VK to 0.21-rc-p.
- Update FAudio to 19.09.
As always, find the full changelog here.
Great to see another release, every update should bring it that step further towards supporting more and more games whose developers or publishers don't wish to support Linux officially.
Something also related, Jason Evangelho who writes for Forbes and runs the Linux For Everyone Podcast (which I'm a guest on sometimes) just finished recording an episode speaking to CodeWeavers. Keep an eye on their Twitter or website for the episode going up in a few days, should be an interesting one.
What will you be testing with Steam Play this weekend? Let us know in the comments.