Grundislav Games along with Application Systems Heidelberg have announced Rosewater, a wild west adventure set in the world of their previous game Lamplight City.
"It's been several years since Harley Leger left New Bretagne and headed west, hoping to leave the past behind and make her way as a freelance writer. After arriving in the sleepy border town of Rosewater, a seemingly trivial assignment for the local paper leads to the hunt for a missing man's fortune--and the story of the century."
Once again, Linux will be supported as confirmed directly to GamingOnLinux but we've got a bit of a wait ahead as it's not releasing until next year. Take a look at the recent teaser trailer below:
- A thrilling treasure hunt with 5 travel companions. How you treat and interact with them affects the story.
- Traditional adventure game puzzles (i.e. inventory-based) some with more than one solution.
- Fully rotoscoped animations, including cinematic closeups.
- High resolution 1280x720 graphics (yes, that's 720p!)
- Full music score by Mark Benis, featuring live instruments.
- Meet over 50 professionally voiced characters.
Looks and sounds like it's going to be a huge step up from Lamplight City, which I definitely enjoyed despite some initial tech problems with it so I'm keen to see what Grundislav Games do with a new setting.
Rosewater has a Steam page live, so you can wishlist and follow along.
Have been looking for that just yesterday!
<3 for Application Systems Heidelberg.
And if you are into point and click and didn't yet play Lamplight City, give it a go!
I loved how they made your decisions count, and still not have dead ends.
Last edited by Eike on 22 January 2020 at 10:49 am UTC
Last edited by Shmerl on 23 January 2020 at 4:39 am UTC
See more from me