Probably one of the most interesting mixes of a Visual Novel and an RPG (and some dating sim stuff), Planet Stronghold 2 is full-steam ahead in production and a full Beta is now up.
You're tasked with saving your colony, Planet Stronghold, from various threats that will appear as you explore more across the isometric map. As you progress you capture resources, do a little crafting and engage in turn-based battles against both hostile aliens and other humans too. Overall, it certainly is a unique blend.
The planet you're on also might be on the verge of a big change, with a series of earthquakes worrying scientists that all life could be about to get wiped-out. I'm definitely curious on what happens here.
- Play as male or female with full skills customization and various romance options
- Branching plot featuring some tough and mutually exclusive choices
- Use non-combat skills to advance in the plot outside combat
- Along and satisfying story of over 350,000 words!
- Eleven different endings based on your choices!
You can pick it up right now while it's in Beta on itch.io and also wishlist/follow on Steam. The full version is expected in the first half of this year.
Last edited by 14 on 10 February 2020 at 2:43 pm UTC
See more from me