Paradox Interactive and developer Colossal Order have announced Cities: Skylines Sunset Harbor, a brand new expansion for the massively popular city-builder to release on March 26.
Cities: Skylines Sunset Harbor brings with it quite a lot of content and features requested by the player community. This includes the fishing industry, new mass transit options, important city services and some new maps to build cities and your new fishing infrastructure across.
- Underwater Friends – Explore the new fishing industry with control over fishing boats at sea and fish farms, adding a new commercial element to your city. Ensure that four new policies are followed so that businesses can deliver the freshest fish to grocery stores.
- Water Water Everywhere – No open water sources? Not a problem with Water Treatment Plants that process waste water for additional uses.
- Find Your Route – Explore new bus systems for transporting your citizens, including the Intercity Bus Service for transit between cities on the highway. The Trolleybus Service provides an eco-friendly travel method with electric power sources from overhead wires.
- Fly In Style – Circumvent traffic altogether by taking to the skies in the Passenger Helicopter service, connecting people and places in a whole new way. The Aviation Club building also encourages small plane owners to take part in recreational flying, adding to the attractiveness and entertainment of a city.
- Stash Your Trash – Upgrade waste management capabilities with Transfer Facilities that allow for easier handling of trash without compromising the city layout and high land value.
- Five New Maps – Find a spot for the perfect city to build! Sunset Harbor includes a variety of different maps featuring boreal, tropical and temperate locales.
- All Together Now – Transport hubs connect different public transport networks, easing the transition between different modes of transportation for your citizens.
At release the expansion will cost around $14.99 / €14.99 / £14.99. You can wishlist and follow on Steam.
On top of the big expansion more will be coming too including a new Content Creator Pack (more details on that to come) and a new "Coast to Coast" Radio Station which includes 16 songs from DJ Toni G.