Publisher Kalypso Media and their in-house developer Gaming Minds Studios have announced that Railway Empire - Complete Collection is coming on August 7.
After over two years of updates some of which overhauled and improved major parts of the game like re-workings of competitor AI, the addition of a gigantic complete North American map, almost 20 free updates, an all-new Challenge Mode, new buildings and countless other quality of life improvements and bug fixes it seems they're finally done with it. This full edition will bring together all of the eight expansions under one roof, giving new players the easy option of getting it all together.
- Build and expand a wide-ranging rail network to connect stations and transform remote locations into booming urban metropolises
- Immerse yourself as the ambitious leader of a railway company and set tracks across 100 years of history and multiple countries - ultimately establishing a Railway Empire
- Contains all content updates and available DLC: Mexico, The Great Lakes, Crossing the Andes, Great Britain & Ireland, France, Germany, Northern Europe, and Down Under
- Enhanced weather system and Night Mode
- Includes all regional soundtracks, unique city buildings and characters
- Test your skills in 15 unique scenarios and 4 challenge maps, or experience the true pioneering spirit and seamless possibilities of the Free and Sandbox modes
- Take advantage of the strengths and weaknesses of more than 80 historically accurate locomotives and assign them to your rail routes
- Compete with up to three rival companies, sabotaging their efforts with bandits and spies
This bundling of everything together is what Kalypso also did recently with Dungeons 3. It makes sense, with both developers moving onto other games now.
Right now, the base game is actually available in the current Humble Choice bundle so you can actually get it at an incredible price along with multiple other games. Also in the Humble Store, GOG and Steam otherwise wait for the Complete Edition on August 7.