All aboard the DLC train! Kalypso Media and in-house developer Gaming Minds Studios today put the brakes on Railway Empire, with a proper Complete Collection now available.
This is because the team has moved onto another game, so Railway Empire should be considered actually finished now, apart from perhaps a few standard patches that may come in future. Since release in early 2018 it's been through 13 free updates, 8 extensive DLCs spanning iconic locations such as the Rocky Mountains, Sweden and Mexico, and brought to life 83 historically authentic locomotives. Kalypso claim this collection which bundles all DLC with the main game offer up "the most comprehensive railway tycoon experience currently available on PC and consoles".
- Build and expand a wide-ranging rail network to connect stations and transform remote locations into booming urban metropolises
- Immerse yourself as the ambitious leader of a railway company and set tracks across 100 years of history and multiple countries - ultimately establishing a Railway Empire
- Contains all content updates and available DLC: Mexico, The Great Lakes, Crossing the Andes, Great Britain & Ireland, France, Germany, Northern Europe, and Down Under
- Enhanced weather system and Night Mode
- Includes all regional soundtracks, unique city buildings and characters
- Test your skills in 15 unique scenarios and 4 challenge maps, or experience the true pioneering spirit and seamless possibilities of the Free and Sandbox modes
- Take advantage of the strengths and weaknesses of more than 80 historically accurate locomotives and assign them to your rail routes
- Compete with up to three rival companies, sabotaging their efforts with bandits and spies