Are you a Stadia user or Stadia Pro subscriber? Well, some interesting news for you as Google have revealed what's coming for you in September and it's pretty good.
Stadia is the game streaming service, that works on pretty much anything with a Chromium-based browser. Powered by Linux and Vulkan in the cloud, it's slowly building up an interesting library of games to pick from. Stadia Pro is the optional monthly subscription, which gives you access to free games each month that once claimed you get to keep if you continue your Pro sub.
For September, Stadia Pro subs will be getting two limited time exclusives in addition to some titles new to Stadia:
- Super Bomberman R Online!, a 'First on Stadia' title with 64 player online play.
- Gunsport, an action-packed two-on-two competitive challenge. This is another 'First on Stadia' title.
- HITMAN, the classic stealth and assassination action experience - new to Stadia.
- Hello Neighbor - new to Stadia.
- Metro Last Light Redux, second in the FPS series that follows the Russian underground in a post-apocalypse setting.
- Embr, a firefighting game that pokes fun at the gig economy, see our initial thoughts on that here.
Not a bad little mix there. Additionally though, these titles will no longer be in Stadia Pro as of the end of August: Kona, GRID, and Get Packed—so claim them now or you will have to buy them as normal in September.
On top of that, they've announced that Windbound will be on Stadia at release on Friday, August 28. If you pick up Windbound 'Launch Edition' on Stadia between August 28 and September 11 and you’ll also get bonus in-game content, including the Ancestral Attire, Ancestral Oar, and Ancestral Knife.
Play on Stadia.com.