Lazy Bear Games and tinyBuild have announced a brand new expansion for Graveyard Keeper is on the way with Game Of Crone, after a long while of no updates.
With the last DLC released almost a year ago and not many updates since, it looked like they had moved on from this anti-Stardew experience with you looking after graves instead of a farm. In the Game Of Crone expansion you'll be looking after a bunch of escaped prisoners develop from a camp to a fortified settlement.
No trailer yet but they did share some shots:
- 6-12 hours of extra gameplay.
- Build your own refugee camp and bring it to prosperity.
- Brand new bag mechanics!
- Get access to new dishes, gravestones, fences, and to teleportation scrolls.
- Deal with a vampire terrorizing a peaceful Village.
- Unravel the secret of the mysterious death of your predecessor.
- Find out even more terrible secrets of your old and new friends.
- Become an ally of Comrade Donkey and take part in the Revolution!
The release of Graveyard Keeper - Game Of Crone is set for October 27.