Graveyard Keeper - Game Of Crone is an expansion to the medieval graveyard building and management sim that's like a morbid take on Stardew. This fresh expansion adds in another bunch of hours (6-12 they said approximately) to play through, along with a whole new story to follow where you help a bunch of escaped prisoners build up a camp.
"You’ll have to help the escaped prisoners of the Inquisition survive in the wilderness by providing them with everything they need. To develop their camp to a fortified settlement while keeping in mind its benefits. To protect those who entrusted you with their lives, from the sword and fire. And also - to untangle the circumstances of the cruel game, which turned into the Great Blast and the return of the Ancient Curse."
Check out the launcher trailer below:
- Build your own refugee camp and bring it to prosperity
- Brand new bag mechanics
- Get access to new dishes, gravestones, fences, and to teleportation scrolls
- Deal with a vampire terrorizing a peaceful Village
- Unravel the secret of the mysterious death of your predecessor
- Find out even more terrible secrets of your old and new friends
- Become an ally of Comrade Donkey and take part in the Revolution
They said that the DLC can be access from both the beginning and end of the game, so you can't miss out on it by accident or by where you are in the game with current saves. There's also new achievements, bug fixes and improvements to the main game have been released in a patch, and there's some new music too which they've added to the existing soundtrack.